Resin Bonded Gravel Surfaces
This unique gravel paving system is designed with two key elements: CORE Gravel™ grid and patented binder. This patented binder is designed to bind the aggregate, glass or other product type together over the top of the CORE Gravel™ grid prefilled with gravel.
The combination of these two unique products creates a surface that is aesthetically pleasing, 100% porous, wheelchair accessible and allows for both flexibility in design as well as vehicular use.
Resin Bound Gravel Landscaping Solutions
Using local stone, glass or other products, you can create a surface that blends, conforms and integrates more cohesively into your landscape surface. Using the structurally stable honeycomb shaped grid (CORE Gravel™), filled with clean gravel and over-topped with resin-bound gravel, glass or other surface aggregates, you have a surface that is A.D.A., S.U.D.S. and LEED compliant, 100% porous and aesthetically flexible.
The Foundation - CORE Gravel™ Grid
CORE gravel™ is a honeycomb shaped, injection molded, polypropylene grid that provides the structural base and compression capability for this aesthetically pleasing SOLEPAVE™ surface. Go to CORE Gravel Products to see the various grid types suitable to choose from.
The Surface - Resin Bound Gravel
This patented binder is designed to bind the aggregate, glass or other surface product together over the top of the plastic grid. This unique binder is UV resistant, solvent-free and clear. It can handle extreme weather conditions. Also offered in a non-UV resistant binder for applications where additional structural stability is required.
A durable and eco-friendly foundation solution for Public Walkways • Public Parks • Driveways • Patio Surfaces
- High load bearing capacity
- Eco-friendly solution for erosion control, earth retention, slope protection and stability issues
- U.V. stone surface finished top layer provides excellent resistance in aggressive environments
- Long life at low maintenance costs (Cost Liability significantly reduced vs other products such as asphalt and concrete)
- Excellent water drainage capability
- Excellent acoustic dampening properties
- Geotextile backing reduces weed growth potential
- Used in SUDS and LEED compliant paving installations
- Quick and easy to install: no specialist tools or training needed
Contact us for CSI documentation as well as specific Installation requirements for our Solepave™ system. 1-855-777-2673