Resin Bonded Gravel Surfaces
These unique gravel paving systems are designed with two key elements: CORE Gravel™ grid and patented binders. These patented binders are designed to bind the aggregate, glass or other product type together inside the CORE Gravel™ grid.
The combination of the resin and grid creates a surface that is aesthetically pleasing, 100% porous, wheelchair accessible and allows for both flexibility in design.
Solepave is for residential or public walking surfaces with a resin bonded top layer (no grid visible).
COREpave is for vehicular use, where your resin bonded gravel sits flush with our CORE gravel grid (so the honeycomb matrix is visible).
Resin Bound Gravel Landscaping Solutions
Using local stone, glass or other products, you can create a surface that blends, conforms and integrates more cohesively into your landscape surface. Using the structurally stable honeycomb shaped grid (CORE Gravel™), filled with clean, resin- bound gravel, glass or other surface aggregates, you have a surface that is A.D.A., S.U.D.S. and LEED compliant, 100% porous and aesthetically flexible.
The Foundation - CORE Gravel™ Grid
CORE gravel™ is a honeycomb shaped, injection molded, polypropylene grid that provides the structural base and compression capability for this aesthetically pleasing SOLEPAVE™ surface. Go to CORE Gravel Products to see the various grid types suitable to choose from.
The Surface - Resin Bound Gravel
These patented binders are designed to bind the aggregate, glass or other surface product together, within or over the plastic grid. These unique binders are UV resistant, solvent-free and clear. It can handle extreme weather conditions. Also offered in a non-UV resistant binder for applications where additional structural stability is required.
A durable and eco-friendly foundation solution for Public Walkways • Public Parks • Driveways (COREpave only - limited to 40 km/hr) • Patio Surfaces
- High load bearing capacity
- Eco-friendly solution for erosion control, earth retention, slope protection and stability issues
- U.V. stone surface finished top layer provides excellent resistance in aggressive environments
- Long life at low maintenance costs (Cost Liability significantly reduced vs other products such as asphalt and concrete)
- Excellent water drainage capability
- Excellent acoustic dampening properties
- Geotextile backing reduces weed growth potential
- Used in SUDS and LEED compliant paving installations
- Quick and easy to install: no specialist tools or training needed
Contact us for CSI documentation, as well as specific Installation requirements, for our Solepave™ or COREpave system. 1-855-777-2673